About Calverton Gymnastics Club
Book your class here
- Calverton Gymnastics Club offers a place where children and adults can learn gymnastics in a safe environment, meet new people, have fun, and feel comfortable. We offer a varied gymnastics and conditioning program with price options for all levels of interest, but with greater emphasis on group classes.
- Calverton Gymnastics Club welcomes a diversity of people and maintains a non-smoking and alcohol/drug free environment.
- Calverton Gymnastics Club provides the community with a purpose built, comfortable and friendly environment, in which they can learn all levels of gymnastics.
- Calverton Gymnastics Club will offer private gymnastics instruction, group classes, birthday parties, drop-in clinics, dance classes, and conditioning classes. Gymnastics, as a sport, has become increasingly popular worldwide due to the public's exposure from the 2016 Summer Olympics. We expect most of our customers to come from Nottinghamshire area where we are located.
- Calverton Gymnastics Club will appeal mainly to the 1 - 18-year-old age group, all types of abilities and backgrounds, and children looking for creative self-expression, exercise, and/or social opportunities through gymnastics.
Comfortable & Safe Environment
Calverton Gymnastics Club offers a place all can learn gymnastics in a safe environment, meet new people, have fun, and feel comfortable. We offer a varied gymnastics and conditioning program with price options for all levels of interest, but with greater emphasis on group classes. Our coaches have access to continual training with some of the area's top professional coaches. This provides our gymnasts with up-to-date skills and techniques. Gymnastics Calverton Gymnastics Club welcomes a diversity of people and maintains a nonsmoking and alcohol/drug free environment.
During the pandemic of Covid-19 there are some adaptations to and around the gym that we all must take responsibility for to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone. Please visit the Policies page and read the Code of Conduct - During Covid-19 and the Covid-19 Policy for further details.
Liudmila Zatenshchikova (Mila) - Director and Head Coach
Since 2015, has set up and developed successful preschool gymnastics lessons, and highly popular parent and toddler sessions within the Nottinghamshire area.
Miroslav Tevekeliyski (Miro) - Director and Head Coach
Miroslav Tevekeliyski has been running a highly successful Men's Artistic Program as a Head Coach of the discipline. With combined gymnastics coaching experience of over 25 years, we understand that children learn best from coaches who have already been there as a gymnast themselves.
Tyla Curtis - Coach
Details coming soon...
Jessica Harrison - Coach
Details coming soon...